Minuteman Federal Credit Union
What does Minuteman Federal Credit union do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and employment information
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members’ personal information; the reasons Minuteman Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Please feel free to contact us any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
This notice is being provided by Minuteman Federal Credit Union
What we do?
How does Minuteman FCU protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Minuteman FCU collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Make a wire transfer or use your debit card
- Make deposits to or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies
- Minuteman Federal Credit Union does not share with our affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Minuteman Federal Credit Union does not share with our non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Minuteman Federal Credit Union does not participate in joint marketing.